Weightloss buddies countdown to Christmas Challenge official

Options
Hi follow weightloss buddies,

Here is the official update page for the weightloss buddy countdown to christmas challenge,

Once you have got in touch with your buddy and established your own personal goals, don't forget to come back here and tell us all about them, this is also the page you should come to once a week to update your weightloss journey.

I look forward to reading your posts and maybe even setting up some weekly buddy challenges to try soon too!

Good Luck everyone!

Laura xoxox

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    *saved
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I found it!! Let the games begin!
  • mikesnwgirl
    Options
    Lets get this party started!
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yeh! Ready to tackle this head on :)
  • laura_annable
    Options
    Love the team spirit on here! Can't wait to check in with you all and hear all the great things you and your buddy are achieving! xoxox
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!!! lets do this!
  • nikkid620
    Options
    Whoop whoop let's do this!!!!
  • missa1982
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Davali
    Options
    Here's to a great start to the week. I'm looking forward to sharing our successes over the next 19 weeks :)
  • laura_annable
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just checking in and seeing how everyones first day has been? Have you all managed to partner up ok?

Laura xoxox
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    sure have!
  • Davali
    Options
    Tammy and I haven't managed to catch up yet, but I'm sure we will.
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    dbow99 and I are doing great! Thnx. Idk how often I'll write on the thread (kinda busy) but is the main thing to work w/your buddy daily and check back here weekly (Mondays?) until Christmas? Just want to make sure I know, thnx! :)
  • laura_annable
    Options
    Yeah the idea is once both of you have weighed in pop a message on the board to keep us all informed and keep each other motivated! Look forward to seein all your results soon xoxox
  • Davali
    Options
    No contact with Tammy as yet - will keep popping back :)
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    I'm in. Good luck everyone:happy:
  • mikesnwgirl
    Options
    So far my partner and I have chatted a few times. All is well in Tennessee :)
  • mikesnwgirl
    Options
    Just checking in I did my weigh in Wednesday and lost 1.5lbs. I'm not sure how Trisha is doing I haven't heard from her today, but so far things are going good!
  • laura_annable
    Options
    Wooohoo! Well done! Lets hope Trisha lets us know how she's done too! xxx
  • ChocFiend
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just want to make it public that Laura has been a fab buddy and shes doing really well! keep up the good work everyone.

oh and since last monday Ive lost a pound, hoping for more really but its going in the right direction.

hows everyone else doing?