Starting Over

Options
Yes peeps, you have heard right, I have said the words "starting Over" . I started MFP in Jan. and have been up and down on the scales. I have lost a few pounds and was so looking forward to keeping it off. Then it happened.... I slipped. But I got right back into it. I did that all year long, now I am up (once again) a few pounds more than when I had started. My goals for the remaining of the year and well into next is to take the pounds off again and keep them off and don't let myself revert back to my old habbits. I wont lie, my eating habbits lately have not been too great especially with the holidays. Please pray for me that I can get back and stay on track.

Thanks everyone.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Options
    Yes peeps, you have heard right, I have said the words "starting Over" . I started MFP in Jan. and have been up and down on the scales. I have lost a few pounds and was so looking forward to keeping it off. Then it happened.... I slipped. But I got right back into it. I did that all year long, now I am up (once again) a few pounds more than when I had started. My goals for the remaining of the year and well into next is to take the pounds off again and keep them off and don't let myself revert back to my old habbits. I wont lie, my eating habbits lately have not been too great especially with the holidays. Please pray for me that I can get back and stay on track.

Thanks everyone.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.:flowerforyou:
  • nurseredtx
    Options
    Hey let me tell ya i completely understand the up and down and starting over and over and over again. Its frustrating. I actually joined in may i think last year, somewere around there not sure, but i've havnt been consistent with my diet or my exercise. I can say one thing though and thats if i will keep up withmy food journal on here and exercise it makes it easier to stay away from the food, i'm not suppose to eat. I always plan my day in the morning and try to stick to it. but it makes it easier than standing the cabinet not knowing what i'm going to eat.
    anyway i wish you the best of luck, as we both start all over again
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: for both of you for starting over! We can do this!!