I got me a Polar F6

Options
It came ups last night and so this morning I used it for my workout. It is different having a chest strap but so far I really like it. I only had a strapless one before that I used all the time. I did wear it for 2 hours last night while watching tv in bed and I burned 200 calories just by doing that. I only burned 383 today doing Bosu but tomorrow will be better. I get to see how close I was with my strapless one while doing Step class.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    It came ups last night and so this morning I used it for my workout. It is different having a chest strap but so far I really like it. I only had a strapless one before that I used all the time. I did wear it for 2 hours last night while watching tv in bed and I burned 200 calories just by doing that. I only burned 383 today doing Bosu but tomorrow will be better. I get to see how close I was with my strapless one while doing Step class.

Connie
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay Connie!! You will never again be able to work out without that HRM :wink:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I got the F11 a few weeks ago and love it. The chest strap seems to stay in place which is what I was concerned with. So nice to know what you're actually burning while doing aerobics! Makes me want to work out more to see those calories eat up, what about you?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I agree. I love seeing how many calories I burn. IT really does push me harder and makes me want to work out even more.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YAY YAY Connie!!!!!! I LOVE my polar F6!!!!!! Enjoy it!
  • arjames82
    Options
    Watch out now...it's addictive. You'll never be able to workout without it again. Mine just stopped working:sad: and I am still traumatized. I waiting to get my warranty paperwork in the mail so I can get my replacement.