37 pounds LOST!

Options
2»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Wow, you carried 185lbs REALLY well! Probably not what you wanted to hear exactly...but I was seriously surprised to read that number.

Anyways.....you look amazingly beautiful now!! Keep up the great work!
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! u look fab!
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good job !!!!! :happy:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look great and oh so beautiful! CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kfarnham9
    Options
    I am 5'6 and yes, haha, I carried 185 pretty well. That was part of my problem at first.Nobody had any idea I weighed that much so I wasn't embarrassed.I knew I had to lse weight when I was almost as heavy as my husband!

I started in the middle of December 2010 at 185. My first step was to count my calories on MFP, I stayed under 1200 calories and tried to fill those up with fruit and veggies. I ellipticalled anywhere from 400-700 calories every day and lost 20ish pounds pretty quick (2 months).

The next 8 pounds were really hard and when I got to around 160 I just kind of gave up. I stopped working out and just maintained that weight. I wasn't really toned or anything. Eating right and light exercise over 4 months helped me lose 10 more pounds.

Now, I am trying to run at least 3.5 miles on pavement a day or elliptical on a hard level for 40 minutes (around 600 calories). I am doing every 3rd day, light cardio with 30 minutes yoga to give my body time to regroup. I am taking it 5 pounds at a time instead of a "goal weight". Five days ago I decided to become a vegetarian (I did it a few years ago for 9 months). This pretty much cuts out those ham sandwiches I love that have the calories I don't need. Just in these past days I have dropped from my plateu (spelling) of 149 and am finally losing weight again as I have maintened 147for a few days. *huge milestone for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!