Starting another round of JM Ripped in 30 on Aug 15! Join me

Options
Hey there. I really love Jillian Michaels workouts, I've done 30 Day Shred (in May), Ripped in 30 (June), and just completed 6 week/6 pack (July till now). All her workouts have given me great results so like they say, "if it aint broke don't fix it"...lol. Today was my last day of 6 wk/6 pk so tomorrow I plan on starting another round of Ripped....anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Did you lose weight w/ the 30 day shred or tone? Or both?
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'll join you!!! Completed 30DS with great results, started ripped in 30 a couple of days ago, but i'll start over:)
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Did you lose weight w/ the 30 day shred or tone? Or both?

I did lose about 7-8 lbs with the shred and toned also.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    I'll join you!!! Completed 30DS with great results, started ripped in 30 a couple of days ago, but i'll start over:)

Great! Glad to have you join me :)
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Okay, did my day 1 of week 1 this morning. The moves all came back to me since I had recently done RI30 already. If you guys see me occasionally switch up the levels during this month, don't be surprised...lol. :tongue: I might decide to advance up and just hang there a bit longer, we'll see how it goes.

Have a great day everyone! I'll try to check back in later.
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 2 level 1done this morning. May move up a level or two though, level 1 doesn't feel challenging enough right now to me.