Anyone else obsessed with Muse?

Options
deadstarsunburn
deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
I feel like I'm the only one lol. I looooveee Muse. I've gone to three of their concerts so far. I went to Chicago in March 2010, Milwaukee in October (I think lol) 2010, and then Indianapolis August 2011. My favorite album is Origin of Symmetry. My favorite song is Citizen Erased, Deadstar, and Take A Bow.

How about you? =]

Replies

• Suzay
    Suzay Posts: 60
    Options
    I loooove Muse. I love the rock/metal music genre haha. They are amazing for a 3 man band, Matt's voice is awesome.
  • deadstarsunburn
    Options
    I loooove Muse. I love the rock/metal music genre haha. They are amazing for a 3 man band, Matt's voice is awesome.

teheheh yeah! I love how odd it is XD
  • hatchet83
    Options
    Im off to the Reading Music Festival in 2 weeks and Muse will definatly be on the list of bands to see. Seen them twice before and they are amazing!! :)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My brother's obsessed. He's been to three concerts too and knows most of their songs on guitar... Which is why I'm not such a big fan. :P
    They're good and I think I would like them more if my brother had been a bit more considerate with the volume on his CD Player/Guitar. ;)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    No
  • deadstarsunburn
    Options
    EEEEEEEEEEEH i WISH i was going to that festival D= they play a ton of Origin of Symmetry there.

lol aw, well it is understandable, my friend used to play starlight on the piano all the time but she only played the chorus so it made be a bit sick of the song!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I love Muse, my boyfriend bought me tickets and we saw them at Wembley last year. They were awesome.
    My fave songs are Assassin, Take A Bow hmmmmmm I think there are too many faves to list.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Any band with a theramin is cool in my book.
  • deadstarsunburn
    Options
    I love Muse, my boyfriend bought me tickets and we saw them at Wembley last year. They were awesome.
    My fave songs are Assassin, Take A Bow hmmmmmm I think there are too many faves to list.

Assassin is awesome XD
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Im off to the Reading Music Festival in 2 weeks and Muse will definatly be on the list of bands to see. Seen them twice before and they are amazing!! :)

YAY I am also off to Reading!

Love Muse, they are so good live, seen them a bunch of times now.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options

Assassin is awesome XD

if I was only able to listen to one of their songs for the rest of my life it would be Assasin
  • Charlottina
    Charlottina Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love muse but never been to see them live. However, that's going to change as I've just bought some tickets to see them in Manchester in November. Sooooo Happy :D Now to get the weight down and fitness up in preparation.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE that band, I listened through black holes and revelations and thought "it's okaaaaaay" then they released a single which I mistook for Lady Gaga, they are dead to me, Dead! Sell outs!
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't say obsessed but they are the dogs bollocks. Got all their albums and seen them a couple of times.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Wouldn't say obsessed but they are the dogs bollocks. Got all their albums and seen them a couple of times.

This^^^ but OMG they rocked live saw them last year ... I thought they were one of the best live bands I'd seen play !!
  • Rubyinthesand2012
    Options
    I love them too....been to see them three times twice at Wembley and once at the O2 in London. Tried to get to get tickets for their London gig for later this year but they were sold out :sad:
    But i have an amazingly fabulous partner:love: who likes them just as much so he is taking me to see them in Riga, Latvia in december on my birthday!!:happy: Were going for a week and doing a bobsleigh run (56 seconds of pure adrenalin rush) while we are there too. Excellent reasons to get to goal weight!!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Oh yes! :bigsmile:

They're my fave band, I've seen them 3 times, the best being in their hometown of Teignmouth! What a gig!!

Have yet to get tickets for October's tour, but hopefully we'll sort something out!
  • deedlit90
    deedlit90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes! LOVE Muse! First saw them at Reading in 2002 and have seen them plenty of times since! They are AMAZING!! :-) In fact I think they are the best live act you could ever go and see!!