Girls that want to be bigger

Options
Maria_Cutie
Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPB8yyucyjY&feature=related

This is most likely the wrong forum to post it in, but I didn't want to take a chance with the other ones.

That video... I really don't know what to think about it. What do you guys feel about this video? I'm just a bit curious honestly.

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPB8yyucyjY&feature=related

That video... I really don't know what to think about it. This is most likely the wrong forum to post it in, but I didn't want to take a chance with the other ones. What do you guys feel about this video? I'm just a bit curious honestly.

shows that capitalize on people's sickness should be banned from tv.

its not even a question of awareness, because this probably affects such a small number of people..
  • adventuring
    Options

Totally agreed. At this point, networks wouldn't know what to do with themselves if that happened. It's half the **** that's on anymore.
  • Maria_Cutie
    Options

Totally agreed. At this point, networks wouldn't know what to do with themselves if that happened. It's half the **** that's on anymore.

Agreed and Agreed.
  • Maria_Cutie
    Options

Agreed and Agreed.
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Absolutely recidulous. It sickens me that she just has a desire to be fat and lazy. She doesnt want to be able to do anything for herself and its soooo gross and sad!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    All I can think is COP OUT. She was fat and it sounds like unbelievably lazy("I hate to move.") and instead of trying to lose weight and be healthy it was easier for her to say "Oh I'm fat on purpose."
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I think it is sad. I think, just like anorexia and bulimia are a disease, this is the same but on the extreme other side of the spectrum. Their minds think differently, and their social norms have been skewed to support these lifestyles. The mass majority, if not all, of the people on MFP can't ever imagine being this way and thinking this way ... but I really do feel sad for them and hope that somehow they can break through and want more from life and have a desire to live.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    OMG!!!!

She said she feels 513 was too small of a number...then girl.....your bread aint baked!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    People that confuse good attention and negative attention
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    very sad. it's like she just got fat a gave up. figured if she was already fat, might as well go all the way...

this just makes me want to work out more and send everyone i know to this site! MFP has helped me so much already- i don't see how anyone could be so lazy...
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    One of the most ridiculous things ever! My inspiration...NOT! I really wonder if she really thinks about how awful this is?
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I don't like to move, are you kinding me, what is the issue with her. This makes me feel phsically sick.
  • VampireKame
    Options
    what the crap? this is really disturbing to watch D: gahhh! over 2,000 calories just for breakfast?! holy crap! I'm sorry but this is just really disturbing, and sad, to watch.