Been here awhile, but never introduced myself

Options
Hi, all:
I have been using MFP for quite awhile, but there are many times when I am off the radar. Well, I am back on, and since I have been tracking over the last 3 weeks I have lost about 4 pounds. It's not as much as I would like, but I guess some weight loss is better than nothing. According to all the charts, I should weigh about 65 pounds less than I am now, but I have always found it hard to maintain that weight as I am large boned and heavily muscled. So I am shooting for a 45 pound weight loss, and then I will reevaluate my goals. I would love to lose the weight by January, and I think it can be done. I have a bad back that limits the kind of cardio I can do... no zumba, no running, nothing with heavy impact. I can swim, walk on the treadmill, ride a recumbent bike, etc.

Well, just thought I would say hi!
:smile:

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like. Good luck with your journey!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Don't be afraid to add people as friends including myself. We all need support no matter what our goals are.
  • edward1973
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP - great support on here - so feel free to add me as well
  • cjm7688
    cjm7688 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome! Hey every one pound counts! start with small goals and work you way up! i think your doing just great, keep up the great work!
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do it! January is a very realistic goal. Best of luck to yas. There's TONS of support on here. =)
  • jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tnc9424
    tnc9424 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck, Add me if you like. The more support the better. :)
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and putting yourself out there... being on the radar can be a scary place, or so i thought before doing it too... been with mfp for little over a month now and shooting for 58 more pounds to shed... also using alternative cardio options... if anything can help get me to my goals, i truly believe it is mfp... fell free to add me as a friend if you would like :-)