MISSION IMPOSSIBLE WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE PLEASE REPLY HERE T

12346»

Replies

• SOUNDS GOOD GUYS JUST SOMEONE EMAIL CDC33 WITH THE NEW NAME:)
  • fishgirlnola
    fishgirlnola Posts: 30 Member
    I am on lost causes and would support anyone who wants to be captain. I am too new, and don't know all the "ins and outs" of this message board. But I am ready to kick butt.
  • HELLO EVERYONE

OK WE ARE NOW IN ORDER THANK GOODNESS PUTTING THIS TOGETHER WAS NOT AS EASY AS WE THOUGHT, BUT WERE NOW ABLE TO POST OUR NEW HOME PAGE IM GETTING READY TO POST THE CHALLENGE NOW FEEL FREE TO START THE SITE I WILL POST ALL THE RULES AND DIRECTIONS ON THE NEW SITE

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HOPE TO SEE LESS OF YOU
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Do munchie mamas have a captain yet? I dont want to do it but will also be happy with whoever step up to it.

I don't think we have one yet. Anyone up for it?
  • EyeAye
    EyeAye Posts: 8
    I'm excited to get started. Are you going to be our Born to Lose Captain? I'm a newbie (one week down) and think Mission Slimpossible sounds fun. Hard work but fun.
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 321 Member
    Do munchie mamas have a captain yet? I dont want to do it but will also be happy with whoever step up to it.

I don't think we have one yet. Anyone up for it?

I can do it! I will send a message in letting them know I will be the captain! So excited!
  • MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE'S OFFICAL SITE IS UP GO TO MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS
  • HEY EVERYONE WERE ON THE NEW FORUM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE ALREADY IN PROGRESS GO THERE