turning 21

Options
stylistchik
stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
so....yesterday i turned 21. I had already planned out what I was going to eat and drink ahead of time, put it into MFP and went to the gym TWICE to try to balance out some of the calories so I wouldn't feel so bad about bingeing at my favorite restaurant. :bigsmile: well i got there and got so drunk that i couldn't make it out with the rest of my friends and i was sad cuz i worked so hard so i could eat whatever I wanted and then I got sick! so as my friend is driving me home i asked her "so how do you suppose i'd calculate this?" lol we just laughed. :laugh:

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    so....yesterday i turned 21. I had already planned out what I was going to eat and drink ahead of time, put it into MFP and went to the gym TWICE to try to balance out some of the calories so I wouldn't feel so bad about bingeing at my favorite restaurant. :bigsmile: well i got there and got so drunk that i couldn't make it out with the rest of my friends and i was sad cuz i worked so hard so i could eat whatever I wanted and then I got sick! so as my friend is driving me home i asked her "so how do you suppose i'd calculate this?" lol we just laughed. :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Well i dont know how to calulate it but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Hey....You only turn 21 once! Live it up...now get back on the wagon! :laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday for yesterday, no idea how to calculate that, but hey, you sound like you had a great time, well done you :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Now THERE'S a birthday memory. LOL Happy Birthday!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If it was me I would subtract those calories that you ate..... J/K
    But you atleast had a blast. Happy late Birthday
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    If it was me I would subtract those calories that you ate..... J/K
    But you atleast had a blast. Happy late Birthday

ditto.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

No way to calculate it but it’s only a day. You only turn 21 once. Enjoy your birthday! Happy birthday!
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    No need to calculate on Special day !
    You sound like had a great fun...
    Happy birthday !!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,643 Member
    Options
    She's now 31. :p
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Happy belated birthday!

DUUUUUUUDE. How did you even find this? Were you that bored?? :D
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

azp99ra7rb83.png
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Sounds like at least you had a good time! Happy birthday. I miss being 21.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I miss 2008

:D:D:D
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,208 Member
    Options

Happy belated birthday!

😂🤣. Perfect my man
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I miss 2008
    glassyo wrote: »
    She's now 31. :p

Woah lmao didn’t even notice this was in 2008