Options
I just signed up here today to start my weight loss journey! I've been struggling with my weight for about 12 years now and I seem to get on track and "fall of the wagon" so to speak once I reach my goal. I am an emotional eater and I also eat when I'm tired which unfortunately is a part of fibromyalgia and chronic pain for me, but I want to CHANGE this self-destructive pattern! My current goal is to lose 50 pounds before Christmas. I need to lose over 100 total but I hold weight evenly on my body, so 50 pounds would be a very noticable good start. A friend of mine has been using this program to track her progress and looks fantastic, so I had to see what was up ... thank you for this FREE program. I'm super excited about getting started and it has already helped me today to see where I need to put my focus, not on eating and not on food but getting making better choices! Thanks

Replies

• fireflye38
    fireflye38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board, i like you have been trying to manage my weight. And some days i think i just eat for the sake of it. So hoping this time it will work and maybe we can reach our goals by giving a ear in times of low morale. paul
  • Palma0609
    Options
    Hey there! I just started last week and I have over 200lbs to lose. This site is really helping me, and I know that you will find it helpful as well. All I can say is just make sure that you get moving and eat healthy! Hope to hear from you soon!
  • ShannonMHS
    Options
    Thanks so much for your response ... I have a long way to go myself ... maybe we could be friends :)
  • ShannonMHS
    Options
    I do think that being REAL and letting others know what our struggles are is so very important ... I'll be posting pretty regularly. Thanks for your comments.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It's a great place to meet friends and find/give support and motivation. Feel free to add me.