Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    man I'm still waiting for it...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Okay! Im out for a bit. If any more behinds get posted - I want proof!! Carry on!

Hoping that they are ladies pics.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    This thread is awesome! I'll take truth..

isnt it though!!

Of all the people who have joined in on this thread.... who would YOU choose do get busy with?

That's a difficult one to answer with all these sexy people! I'd choose lj27 and you juliecat1 ;)

not b/c we're the only ones left here or anything haha :) thx, definately deserves friend add - on the way

*cough* what am I chop liver?
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

think he was gun shy - but way to step up to the plate :) definately deserve thumbs up for being gutsy, i could never do it haha
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

isnt it though!!

Of all the people who have joined in on this thread.... who would YOU choose do get busy with?

That's a difficult one to answer with all these sexy people! I'd choose lj27 and you juliecat1 ;)

not b/c we're the only ones left here or anything haha :) thx, definately deserves friend add - on the way

haha awww i'd like to think of you as filet mignon :)
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

isnt it though!!

I'm getting hungry.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    LOL
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Haha no that's not why I picked you both! Look at her booty& your abs and you both have personality so even better :) thx for adding me
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Angelic...easy choice
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

isnt it though!!

I'm getting hungry.

I just ate a steak! It was delicious. I am proud to be a filet mignon being a meat person that I am!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Angelic...easy choice

:)
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

think he was gun shy - but way to step up to the plate :) definately deserve thumbs up for being gutsy, i could never do it haha

lol! just took a gamble
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

isnt it though!!

I'm getting hungry.

I just ate a steak! It was delicious. I am proud to be a filet mignon being a meat person that I am!

<secret> I was speaking metaphorically </secret> ;)
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

isnt it though!!

I'm getting hungry.

<secret> I was speaking metaphorically </secret> ;)

:P
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    WOW! i walk out for a couple hours and the place goes NUTS! look at all these sexy women in here!
  • Carl01
    Options
    Haha no that's not why I picked you both! Look at her booty& your abs and you both have personality so even better :) thx for adding me

From your pics I would say your booty is pretty fine as well. ;-)
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    Speaking of eating..... how 'bout a daisy chain, y'all? •_~
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    So... Should have said truth... Not easy to say... Hey catn you take a picture of my butt for me at the airport. Airport security is so sensitive... Not a great shot but all you get for now
  • Carl01
    Options
    WOW! i walk out for a couple hours and the place goes NUTS! look at all these sexy women in here!

It is an awesome place!
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    hahahahaha we need to keep this going til i get off work.