Options

Replies

• YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    TAH-DAH!!

Oh.. SPORTS bra. Crapped. I missed that part

My Canadian girl representing:)

Hellz yeah :) You know us Canadians girls are crazy sexy :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Alright, boys.. I'm personally engaging you:

If I was a food.. What would I be and how would you eat me?

Perhaps that will get you talking. ;)

Red Velvet cake. The best thing about red velvet cake is the aesthetics. It looks absolutely delicious. It's well crafted, all the right curves and colors. It looks absolutely perfect. It makes you feel like it's very bad for you, and it could be, but there is nothing better. It is a pleasure so rapturing, you just can't resist. It's smooth and feels good to the touch..It has multiple layers that you cannot wait to get into or find out what they are. I'd eat you layer by layer.

Red Velvet cake.

Damn. Now I want cake
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

An ice cream cone,with long deliberate licks.
  • Steph70508
    Steph70508 Posts: 110
    Options

Red Velvet cake. The best thing about red velvet cake is the aesthetics. It looks absolutely delicious. It's well crafted, all the right curves and colors. It looks absolutely perfect. It makes you feel like it's very bad for you, and it could be, but there is nothing better. It is a pleasure so rapturing, you just can't resist. It's smooth and feels good to the touch..It has multiple layers that you cannot wait to get into or find out what they are. I'd eat you layer by layer.

Red Velvet cake.

Wow
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    this thread is making me so..... ADD.... its not even funny.

Extra points for cranking up the heat in this thread. :)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Red Velvet cake.

Good answer! -- It's almost poetic. Make it into a song! ;)
  • YukonJoy
    Options

Red Velvet cake.

Impressive.... for a guitarist :P
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

Red Velvet cake.

To call me just a guitarist would be akin to calling an earth merely an inhabitable place for living creatures.
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    great... now i'm hungry AND HORNED UP.

twister anyone?
  • YukonJoy
    Options

Red Velvet cake.

To call me just a guitarist would be akin to calling an earth merely an inhabitable place for living creatures.

Sorry, babe. I'm all about the drummers myself ;) Drummers have rhythm... ;);)
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    If I was a hot sauce, what type would I be and how high or hot would the intensity be?
  • Erindipitous
    Options
    Positions have already been addressed, I believe.

Have we covered craziest places we've rocked it out with someone?
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

Red Velvet cake.

Sorry, babe. I'm all about the drummers myself ;) Drummers have rhythm... ;);)

I also play drums. Be careful, drummers are also the ones who'll go completely apes*it crazy :)
  • Erindipitous
    Options

twister anyone?

Does that put me in a left leg on red and right leg on green position? ;)
  • YukonJoy
    Options

twister anyone?

twister.jpg
  • Erindipitous
    Options

twister anyone?

twister.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If I was a hot sauce, what type would I be and how high or hot would the intensity be?

Mouth watering,taking deep breaths hot!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options

Mouth watering,taking deep breaths hot!

answer my question. ;)
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options

twister anyone?

Does that put me in a left leg on red and right leg on green position? ;)

YES! with left hand blue, and right hand yellow.... and you're facing up. I'm on the opposite side with left leg on red, right leg on green, left hand blue, and right hand yellow.... facing down.... mmm mmmmm
  • YukonJoy
    Options

twister anyone?

twister.jpg

Ok I have one boys.

Guess which one is me!!!! :) lol