Favourite Snack Attack

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
My all time favourite snack at the moment :
Kallo Organic chocolate Rice Cake Thins, these are to die for, I get them in my local Asda :happy:
And at only 59 calories each, they taste terrific :bigsmile:
Just had to share :wink:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Options
    My all time favourite snack at the moment :
    Kallo Organic chocolate Rice Cake Thins, these are to die for, I get them in my local Asda :happy:
    And at only 59 calories each, they taste terrific :bigsmile:
    Just had to share :wink:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    White Cheddar Puffs!!! 32 of them are only 130 calories! They are my perfect movie snack because I feel like I'm eating so much since I can have 32 of them :laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    White Cheddar Puffs!!! 32 of them are only 130 calories! They are my perfect movie snack because I feel like I'm eating so much since I can have 32 of them :laugh:

Now that's what I call a movie snack :tongue:
  • JesCrdr
    Options
    I really like to take a portabella mushroom cap (the big ones), cut out the insides, fill with pizza sauce, fat free cheddar and mozzarella, and a couple of slices of pepperoni, bake at 350 until everything is melted......mmmmmmmm.......filling pizza for under 200 calories, and it tastes so sinful!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Oh lord..I got a free sample of Chex Mix Turtle bars! These things are good enough to make your tongue slap your brains out! Only 130 calories make them even better!
    chexmix-turtle-bars1-150x150.jpg
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    I really love snap peas, lame I know... but I :heart: them
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Oh lord..I got a free sample of Chex Mix Turtle bars! These things are good enough to make your tongue slap your brains out! Only 130 calories make them even better!
    chexmix-turtle-bars1-150x150.jpg

I had this and they are pretty yummy!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    If the wife and I have been good we go for a "Skinny Cow" cookies and cream icecream sadnwich. Ice cream is one of our weaknesses but at 150 cals and 2 grams of fat this is a way to keep the ice cream monster undercontrol. A bit pricey at about 5.00 or more for a package of 6 but once we put the kids to bed there is nothing better to go with a couch snuggle.

:blushing:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    If the wife and I have been good we go for a "Skinny Cow" cookies and cream icecream sadnwich. Ice cream is one of our weaknesses but at 150 cals and 2 grams of fat this is a way to keep the ice cream monster undercontrol. A bit pricey at about 5.00 or more for a package of 6 but once we put the kids to bed there is nothing better to go with a couch snuggle.

When I read this all I could think of was "so cute!" I totally get the whole put the kids to bed thing though we have a 2 year old and a 4 month old so not to much "us" time until after the kiddos are asleep. I think at that time the last thing both of us are thinking about is food and it's on to how long it will take before we are staring at the inside of our eyelids!!:laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

When I read this all I could think of was "so cute!" I totally get the whole put the kids to bed thing though we have a 2 year old and a 4 month old so not to much "us" time until after the kiddos are asleep. I think at that time the last thing both of us are thinking about is food and it's on to how long it will take before we are staring at the inside of our eyelids!!:laugh:

Four months,

I remember that. God bless you both. Sleep is definately the holy grail during that time. Quick go to sleep right now. =)
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Four months,

I remember that. God bless you both. Sleep is definately the holy grail during that time. Quick go to sleep right now. =)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was sleeping!! :tongue: :laugh: yeah right! no nap for the 2 yr old and she fell asleep at 6:30pm right when the 4 month old woke up. now we can't get her back to bed.:sad: :noway: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: