Tostitos Artesian Chips...any suggestions or comments on the

rmancha
rmancha Posts: 14 Member
I love to eat sandwiches and I have tried alternating different sides with it but I have reached the conclusion that a sandwich is not a sandwich without chips. I don't like baked chips, pretzels, and I think special K chips seem very proccessed. Recently I found Tostitos Artesian Chips they are multigrain and taste really good...problem is they seem to good to be true, does anyone think this too? Even though the serving is only 8 chips for 140 calories the chips are so big its almost equivalent to two tortillas so they are very satisfying. Should I continue to eat them? I do stay with the portion because the chips are big like I said.

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Just make sure it fits with your daily sodium and such, I think they sound fine =]
  • I love them also! I think they are fine, but that's just my opinion.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    I like those chips. . . Mostly when eating chips you just need watch the fat and sodium content. . . sometime you can find healthier crackers. . .

Or you can try baking some kale or sweet potatoes with salt and pepper. .. There are a lot of recipes for it. . . Yum.
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    I've never tried those. I like Sesmark brown rice thins. 120 cals, 70mg sodium, in 17 crackers. You can dip them in a salsa for a nice side dish or snack. I buy a fresh salsa that is low in sodium and canned organic pinto beans w/o sodium and mix them together for a nice dip.
  • Try the Quaker brand Rice Cakes/Chips. They come in great flavors and are 120 calories for 16 rice chips. I enjoy them with my sandwiches also!