The headache from hell!

Options
I've had a headache since about 2pm. I've eaten, drank plenty of water, took a nap, and I haven't had caffeine for over two week so I know it's not caffeine related. I've also taken a hot shower, Ibuprofen, and my sinuses are clear.

So why the hell do I have a headache?!?!?!?

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I've had a headache since about 2pm. I've eaten, drank plenty of water, took a nap, and I haven't had caffeine for over two week so I know it's not caffeine related. I've also taken a hot shower, Ibuprofen, and my sinuses are clear.

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Are you using artificial sweetner? Seriously they give me migraines and they are known to cause alot of other problems. You may be sensitive.

Just a thought feel better.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I've had on today too....probably because I had to actually work today after being off for the past week. - thank goodness I work from home and could sit in my PJ's for most of the morning....:blushing:

Hope your headache goes away. I always seem to get on when the temps outside change alot
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    No I enjoy my real sugar! :laugh:

I don't know...I'm going to get my husband to massage my neck...hope you all have a good night!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hope the massage works!:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I've had a headache all day too. I hope yours gets better soon!
    MM
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    No I enjoy my real sugar! :laugh:

Real sugar could be the culprit, too. Or stress....
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I get bad headaches too, and sometimes nothing helps but time and rest. I hope you feel better soon!