August Kick Butt Challenge Week 3 - D'TERMINATOR'S

Options
Welcome to week 3 D'Terminator's!!! You guys are rocking the house with over 60lbs lost since the start of the challenge!!!! This week will test your limits to the max, push through it and keep moving on!! I know each of you have the strength to carry this through, and ROCK August all the way home!! .... Here it is!

Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge

Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for
the team!

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER
ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related )

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry.

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )

Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own
butt this week!

Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!

Week Three Weekly Team Challenge

Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 ab crunches for the week. So a team of 20 would need
each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away!

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty.

This will push each team member.

Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Someone had a GREAT idea... for those that have a hard time on the knees, or those that have BUSY schedules... kids, work, etc!

Write down all the exercises for the week, mix and match them as needed or as time allows, get them completed before Sunday! As long as all the challenges are completed that is FINE!!! ...

Remember 4000 crunches total for the week for all members! So that 200 (on top of your 100 for the daily challenge) !!

Please PM when you complete a challenge, and PM me when you complete crunches!!!

Anyone want to throw a bonus challenge out there for the team this week? (worth no points but to help the team)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Here is the combined list (as I will be doing this)

50 Squat Kicks
    6 Sets of Wood Chops
    50 Military presses
    3 extra miles
    6 sets of 21's
    400 Jumping Jacks (yes I said 400)
    100 Mountain Climbers
    20 Lunges
    300 Ab Crunches (100 for daily Challenge, 200 for Team Challenge)
    50 Burpee's
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Excellent, doing it this way will make it easier, I try to have strength days and cardio days to rest muscle groups in between. I would hate to get hurt, it took me 2 days to get the swelling down before weigh in today! lol

GO GET 'EM D'TERMINATORS! We are totally rocking this, and I know some of you feel beat up, but in the long run, this is going to be awesome!
  • megabux
    Options
    BONUS CHALLENGE IDEA: Like the mileage last week, how about we push ourselves to 500 bonus crunches each (10,000 total) instead of 200 bonus...I mean out of everything, crunches are on the floor, no stressing out knees?! What do you guys think?
  • searbear1980
    Options
    I think that is a great Idea. I will do 500 extra crunches!
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Here is the combined list (as I will be doing this)

50 Squat Kicks
    6 Sets of Wood Chops
    50 Military presses
    3 extra miles
    6 sets of 21's
    400 Jumping Jacks (yes I said 400)
    100 Mountain Climbers
    20 Lunges
    300 Ab Crunches (100 for daily Challenge, 200 for Team Challenge)
    50 Burpee's

Bumping for later.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    500 crunches.. I'M IN! I did my squat kicks this morning.. Will have to do woodchops later.. after i get a chance to watch the video on how to do themm
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    wahoo!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Many of you asked how many miles we did last week!

Our team challenge was 100 miles

We set a D'Terminator's Style CHallenge on that of 200 miles

and we went 225 miles!!!!

Great Job Everyone!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Whew!!! Did 120 crunches tonight, did 50 squat kicks, did 3 extra miles and did all 6 sets of the woodchops! Im beat!! Have a great night everyone!!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Squats & woodchops done. Under calories, over water..,
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Kick squats & woodchops done. No extra crunches yet. Goodnight everyone!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to do the military presses today but I will do them tomorrow. 400 of the crunches done so far. Shaping up to be one hell of a week all!
  • megabux
    Options
    August 15/16 Week 3 Days 1 & 2: Monday: Extra Mile Done, Day 2: 50 Burpees-DONE, 100 Mtn Climbers-DONE, 200 Jumping Jacks-DONE 350 bonus crunches for the day! WOOHOO Strength tomorrow! Keep up the good work everyone, lets make sure August remembers who we are!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Day 2 challenges done. I have decided just looking at the list for tomorrow that it's going to kill me. So it was knowing you all...LOL.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    You guys are doing great! keep up all the hard work!!

Make sure to check in with my daily on your challenges!! For those of you that are doing crunches for the bonus points, let me know where you stand when you check in!! You guys rock!!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 - Done!
    Week 3 Day 2 - Done!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 - Done!
    Week 3 Day 2 - Done!

Great Job
  • megabux
    Options
    August 17 Week 3 day 3: 6 sets of 21's DONE, 6 sets of 12 woodchoppers-DONE 20 lunges-DONE 300 bonus crunches-DONE 650 total for me so far!