ob to ow

Options
ranaelynn
ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
Today I officially went from obese to over weight as far as my bmi goes --- wooot wooot . To celebrate I went out and bout myself a hot new little black dress for a holiday reception dh and I are going to tomorrow night... and just to add icing on the cake the dress had been marked down three times AND the lady at the counter had a 15% off coupon that she let me use so the dress only cost me $31!! Oh yeah and did I mention the dress was a size 12!!! Mama is dancing in the streets tonight :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will post pics of me in it after tomorrow night ---- it's NOT that one I'm already pictured in for my profile right now, mama got her self another one :noway:

Replies

• ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Today I officially went from obese to over weight as far as my bmi goes --- wooot wooot . To celebrate I went out and bout myself a hot new little black dress for a holiday reception dh and I are going to tomorrow night... and just to add icing on the cake the dress had been marked down three times AND the lady at the counter had a 15% off coupon that she let me use so the dress only cost me $31!! Oh yeah and did I mention the dress was a size 12!!! Mama is dancing in the streets tonight :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will post pics of me in it after tomorrow night ---- it's NOT that one I'm already pictured in for my profile right now, mama got her self another one :noway:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! What a great job. Its a wonderful feeling. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • upskari4
    Options
    Yaaaahhhh! Way to go! Great work! It feels so good doesn't it? :smile:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! you deserve it!!
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats dear... Keep going!!:drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow wow, you are doing fantastic. Another inspiration in the MFP family

Way to go!!!

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Excellent (say it like a surfer dude!!)

You look great and SIZE 12! :noway:

Enjoy you lovely party dress and Work that dance floor mama!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep it up girlie...lookin good :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Isn't this site amazing? Mike where were you 15 years ago :laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!