Hi everyone!

Hi!
I've been using this site for about 45 days and I just wanted to say that everyone's successes are so inspiring! The encouragement that people give here is amazing :D.
I am a university student and I'm going to be starting my last year in the fall. Unfortunately, university tends to take over my life, which leaves little room for healthy eating and exercising. This is why I started this in the summer, so I could build good habits.
I love running, but I'm not very good at it and some days are very bad and make me question why I run in the first place. I've entered into a 20km race, which takes place in October and is a very difficult course (Cape to Cabot in St. John's, NL, Canada). So any advice and encouragement in that area would be very much appreciated!
I've hit a bit of a rut and I'd like to make some friends to help me out of it. In turn, hopefully I can help and encourage you!
Cheers, Kellie:smile:

Replies

• Hello my name is Faith. I too am fairly new to this site and I absolutely love the way it takes all the guess work out of "counting calories." Plus I have found it so much easier to stay on a 1800 calorie "diet" than ever before because of the way this site works. I have lost 10 lbs since my journey began on 7/12/2011. I have a ways to go but I feel very confident I'll reach my goal and I know you can too.

Good Luck!
  • kellieem
    kellieem Posts: 53 Member
    Hi Faith!
    I'm so happy for you with your weight loss! That is awesome! I'm sure you will reach your goal as well :D
    Kellie