5'1" ladies let me see the progress!

Options
2»

Replies

• saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You're doing great, BIG difference & of course so much more healthier! Keep it up! Now, have you hit goal yet or how many lbs do you have left to shed?

I'm hoping to get down to 120, then consider my next move.
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    Hi...I am 5'2" when I reallly stand up straight (almost :wink: ) Anyhow I started on March 9th 2011 at 204 pounds and today weighed in at 142.... 62 pounds GONE!!!! Keep up the GREAT work.... I will always be vertically challenged but am on my way to never being horizontally challenged ever again (God Willing)!!!

5768506.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    @escadachic- you look fabulous! I see you totally lost your baby belly, good for you! How long ago did you have your baby?

I had her 18 months ago. The belly is still hang'n around, but clothes give the perception of it being flat lol!
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am 5'2" when I reallly stand up straight (almost :wink: ) Anyhow I started on March 9th 2011 at 204 pounds and today weighed in at 142.... 62 pounds GONE!!!! Keep up the GREAT work.... I will always be vertically challenged but am on my way to never being horizontally challenged ever again (God Willing)!!!

5768506.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

That's amazing! I'm the same height as you and would LOVE to loose that much in 5 months!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!