Non Scale Goals

Options
Anyone have a goal that isnt a certain weight??

Mine is to look good in white pants...always been jealous of women who actually look hot in white pants!

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    oh this is a good question, I would love to slip something on that didn't accentuate the roll on my belly. I am barely an A cup so the sooner I can feel sexy the better.
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    +sub 8 minute mile for a one mile speed run

+pull ups - at least one REAL one and preferably more like 10!

+getting out of super-duper sports bras and into merely super sports bras

+completing a triathlon - super sprint distance

+sub 2 hour half marathon

+completing a full marathon
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    I wanna feel pretty in a sun dress. ^_^
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Haha so true...I have a pair of light tan pants that I can't get myself to wear. My goal is to be able to not wear a girdle every single day. Those suckers are expensive and just a pain in the bum! I also want to be able to wear shorts. Even shorts in my size look bad!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Run a half marathon in a reasonable time.
  • mowu
    mowu Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I want to wear out my indoor cycling ergometer (so I can justify buying a real spinning cycle)
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    A flat belly! And to look great in a bathing suit! :)
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have 9 posted goals total and 6 of them are non-scale. They're in my profile but I'll tell you anyway :)

Aesthetic: size 6 top (reached), size 4 pants, waist measurement beginning with 2 ie in the 20s (reached).
    Fitness: run a 5k/3 mile without stopping to huff and puff, do 10 pullups, do 100 pushups in a row.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    For me, a weight goal is now secondary. More important than weight is feeling good about myself, toning up, being able to easily run sub-8 minute miles, and run a 1/2 marathon in a decent time. If I can accomplish all these things I don't think I will care about the weight anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!