I'm new, hello

Options
Hello, Just wanting to drop a line and introduce myself a little bit.

I'm 24 years old, a full time college student and am married to a very supportive husband. I have been struggling with weight all my life and am trying some things before a last ditch effort to loose weight. We do not have children, so I am hoping that by loosing some weight we will be able to have some.

Replies

• shirleycurles
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new too - I'm 34 and while I have always been overweight (except for a brief interlude as a teenager when I successfully subsisted on apples and water) but have recently hit a new high so hoping to lose some pounds (more than I care to think about). Nice to meet some others on here. Good luck and if anyone needs some support from another member looking longingly at chocolate cake, feel free to give me a shout!
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck, feel free to add me.x
  • hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello, well done for getting started, I hope this site will really help you, I'm sure it will! Feel free to add me if you like:)
  • Tabby1980
    Tabby1980 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll send you a friend add too :) We're also trying for a baby and hoping that being healthier will help. You're in the right place as I've been on here just a few weeks but already have found it the most tremendous source of inspiration, support and motivation :D
  • runpiggyrun
    Options
    Hi and good luck hun. I have been overweight since I had my 3rd and 4th daughters in my 30's. I am now going to uni in september to train as a Midwife so it is very important I lose my 50lbs I want to lose but not only that to be fit and healthy. So we can all motivate each other and we will get there xxxx