pics omg shocking :{

Options
Posting my first ever pics thort I was doing alright tll I took these pics scary thinking the old bikini will be coming out soon !!!!!
Tone Tone Tone and lose that belly and bum if only it was that easy !!!!!!
IMG_0419.jpg

Replies

• Abbzzz
    Abbzzz Posts: 49
    Options
    ???? You don't look that bad if i posted pics of me up here i'd have heaps of people attacking me for optometrist bills!
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Don't get too disheartened by pics, use it as motivation to beast the gym even more!!! =D
  • kellogsmscott
    kellogsmscott Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Lol i wish i had your figure :)
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above, it's great motivation for you - you can do it!!
  • picinina
    picinina Posts: 76
    Options
    Bum... *squints eyes* I don't see a bum. I sit back (on my fat bum) and admire your motivation!

You're looking great! Chin-up little fitness soldier! Time to march on *smiles*
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. I'm not even brave enough to take pic of myself yet. I know that although I say you look great, you don't feel that way so use the picture to show just how far you have come and as inspiration and motivation to keep going to get where you want to be. I look at the picture and see someone who looks great and has worked hard to get there, so I am sure you can keep going to get to where you want to be. Just see this as a landmark on your weight loss journey. An important and beautiful landmark. Keep it up you're doing really great :-)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. I'm not even brave enough to take pic of myself yet. I know that although I say you look great, you don't feel that way so use the picture to show just how far you have come and as inspiration and motivation to keep going to get where you want to be. I look at the picture and see someone who looks great and has worked hard to get there, so I am sure you can keep going to get to where you want to be. Just see this as a landmark on your weight loss journey. An important and beautiful landmark. Keep it up you're doing really great :-)

I agree....you're lookin' good! :flowerforyou:

Sue :smile: x
  • amycavanagh
    amycavanagh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanx so much for the kind words and encouragement yep the pics give me the motivation to hit those weights my trainer keeps telling me i'm skinny fat no muscle :tongue:
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    Bathroom pics are so cool! Love 'em.

You are obviously a lean person. I reckon with diet and exercise you will lose the excess in no time.
    You probably already know this. but cut out carbs after 6pm for faster weight-loss results on the lower stomach.
    Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!