Ripped in 30 - killed me

Options
Hi guys,

Well I started doing this DVD on Saturday, all went well, BUT on Sunday I could not walk and literally spent most of the day indoors on sofa feeling sorry for myself. I was SO SORE..my legs were killing me...

Did anyone feel like this after this DVD?

I did 30DS in the past and was on my 6th day again, then I thought lets start a new DVD for a change as I was getting a bit bored of 30DS, but never expected to feel this way..

Do you think I should continue? Is it ok to feel this way??
Thanks

Replies

• froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would say to stick with 30 day shred for the full 30 days and master level 3 after you're done. Then, move onto Ripped. I've done both and feel that 30 Day Shred prepared me for Ripped since it is a tough DVD. Shred was what I started this whole journey on and when I did that the first time I thought I was going to die. My legs shook and I still did it the second day and by the 6th I was getting good and finally able to walk up and down my stairs. Now I can go back to L1 and do the routine with hand weights. Good luck!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Jillian will beat the CRAP outta you LOL
    Id say its normal
    and the worst is WHILE your doing the videos it really doesnt seem TOO bad,
    it hits you later
  • Gabika
    Gabika Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi thanks for coming back to me.

Well I completed 30DS twice already, this was my 3rd attempt...but I am getting a bit bored and wanted to tone up quicker...hence my attempt to start Ripped in...

Oh well, no pain no gain I guess...see how I feel tonight xxx
  • Gabika
    Gabika Posts: 26
    Options
    Yeey done day 2 yesterday and it wasnt bad at all!!!
    I def dont feel that much pain as I did on Sunday!
    happy happy happy
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yeey done day 2 yesterday and it wasnt bad at all!!!
    I def dont feel that much pain as I did on Sunday!
    happy happy happy

That's the spirit!

I'm doing Ripped in 30 and just started Week 2-It's tough,but a gooder!:bigsmile: