Changed jobs, routine,&???? YEAH I gained

Options
First let me just say that I recently was offered a new position at another school that I took and I’m so happy about. I’m at a better place and my income has increased. I have the best wife in the world and three wonderful kids… SO WHY IN THE HELL AM I STESSING ON THE FACT THAT I MIGHT HAVE GAINED 4 or 5 lbs.?????The last three weeks during the transition I went from weighing in on the reg at 201 to 205-206. My water consumption dropped the two weeks and just keeping track of what I was eating ( I have been in and out of training with work and my weekends have had visitors for out of town and a wedding). I still was hitting the gym but not like I was. I was busting my *kitten* to get to that 201 but really I think I just need to be grateful to have only packed on 4 to 5 and not more. I start to complain and realize I should be okay and happy. So I guess I am writing this and leaving this on the MFP servers and out of my head!! I complain around the house about it and really just need to get off it. I am pretty much back into a routine and start P90X this week with my wife, which will help with work and school for the kids starting.
We all have changes in our life that are going to happen but we are all resilient or we wouldn’t even be on here with a USER NAME and PASSWORD. I don’t care if you haven’t lost a pound YET you will…. You’re doing more than you were doing the day before just by logging in. Don’t be like me and complain! Take control and don’t let the DAMN SCALE dictate how your day is going to feel. We are all human and very complex (especially you women) jk. I think so much of negativity comes from our heads and if we focus and stay on track and get back on track when we fall off a little we all can make the goal for ourselves. Stay focused and thanks for supporting !!!!!