Pilates dvds?

Options
Hey guys:)

I do cardio 3 times week most weeks and am really wanting to tone my legs and my (soon to be existant and awesome) abdominal region:P
My gym offers only one class a week at a time i'm at uni so i unfortunately cant go to that, so i was wondering if anyone here has used any pilates dvd that has worked on them?

:)

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later because I'd be interested in finding a good dvd too.
  • Amybethjohnson
    Options
    I had the Windsor Pilates video tapes. they are very good workouts.
  • dorothyn21
    Options
    I have used Winsor Pilates now for about 4 months. I can see such a difference in my thighs, butt and stomach. It's such a great sculpting exercise. But honestly, any type of pilates you do is basically the same just maybe at a different pace. Good Luck!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I do the Winsor Pilates 20 minute workout 3x a week on top of all my other workouts. I can feel it really engaging my core, so I do recommend it.
  • ngozi82
    ngozi82 Posts: 3
    Options
    Winsor Pilates tapes worked wonders for me, especially for my belly after my first pregnancy. They have a great bun and thigh work out too. I just reordered them and are gonna start them again as soon as my shipment comes.
  • hsavas
    hsavas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have "The Firm, Sculptilates" that comes with a stretch band and love it. You can get it on amazon for less than $15 with the band included. A friend recommended it for me, and she has seen fantastic results doing it regularly.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I also have the widsor pilates dvd set from 6 years ago. It works, i feel it but i dont use it enough to say that this is what is doing it for me. i did the bum and leg one the other day and the next day every inch of my butt and legs were sore. It comes with a resistant band.
  • ivanaelly
    Options
    so i'm gathering Windsor Pilates is good then?:) where did you guys order it from?:)
  • ivanaelly
    Options
    bump :P