Great shopping experience yesterday!

Options
I took my step daughter to kohls yesterday. I wasn't planning on buying anything. I just wanted to try on some clothes.

I tried on two pairs of Jeans one was size 9 and the other 7. The 9's fit.. a tiny bit snug. The 7's fit.. tighter but they button..I had a little muffin top with them.. but to be able to get them on and buttoned up.. is huge!! so soon they will fit perfect :D

But then I had some size 7 plaid shorts.. I figured what the heck? They fit perfect!! I love them. I almost started jumping up and down screaming in the dressing room..but held it in..

I found this shirt I really like.. it says something like rock on in London England.. Well I liked the look of it and liked that it was a england shirt because thats where my fiancee is from (not london but in England)

Well I thought i'd share a picture with ya.. the shirt is a small.. but I ended up buying a medium.. and of course the shorts are 7's

so basically I went from a 10 or 11 (depend on brand) to a 7 or 9 :D

7072086_4837.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!