The Three Museketeerettes are doing it!

Options
I am one in a group of three women (45+ somethings) at my work place who are doing it together! We are having a blast so far...just laughing at each other trying to get into the swing of changing the way we think about food! Its not just about eating the food...we found that we really have to think about how to change our long time, old school, backwoods eating habits...we have some really DINOSAUR like habits...its too embarassing to talk about...LOL

Anyway, we are thrilled that we found this site and look forward to a knowledgeable food, fitness and getting healthy kind of year...SO LET IT BE DONE!

Replies

• tkarratti
    Options
    I am one in a group of three women (45+ somethings) at my work place who are doing it together! We are having a blast so far...just laughing at each other trying to get into the swing of changing the way we think about food! Its not just about eating the food...we found that we really have to think about how to change our long time, old school, backwoods eating habits...we have some really DINOSAUR like habits...its too embarassing to talk about...LOL

Anyway, we are thrilled that we found this site and look forward to a knowledgeable food, fitness and getting healthy kind of year...SO LET IT BE DONE!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Oh sure, way to get us all thinking about a candy bar! :laugh:

Welcome & good luck to all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Oh sure, way to get us all thinking about a candy bar! :laugh:

Welcome & good luck to all of you! :flowerforyou:

That made me "snicker".

Welcome and good luck.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker: To all three of ya :laugh:

No I want chocolate:grumble:

J/K........I've got my 100 calorie chocolate pudding cup for today's snack :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :happy: There are a couple of us at work that have fun on this site also. It's nice to be able to discuss the food you eat and exercise with someone that knows what you are going through.

Welcome and have a good day.
  • tkarratti
    Options
    Thank you all for the nice greetings!