Up for a challenge?

Options
**SWEATY FACE CHALLENGE**(if you've ever seen ceramicheart150 on you tube you know what i mean!) SHOW ME HOW HARD YOU WORKED TODAY!! Take a pic of your "sweaty face" after your workout and upload it on here and then leave me a reply below telling me what you did! Today is a beautiful day- let's enjoy it and have fun!! :)

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Oh this is gooood! So many girls on there HATE to sweat but I LOVE it!! I just can't get that intense everyday. Good luck with this!
  • texasmagz
    texasmagz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wish I'd seen this before I ran this morning. My face and take top were soaked in sweat! lol
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Count me IN! I have to see which pic looks better tonight, the one after I get out of the gym or the workout in the AZ heat when I walk/jog with my friend at our son's football practice... My picture will be posted after 9:30pm AZ time. I hope it won't be too late for you all. :tongue:
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    I'm in too lol.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'll be back! Took the pic but loading it will have to wait!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post it yesterday. But uhm.. How do you post in the chat? I just made it my profile pic. Was that what I was suppose to do? (Had I done it yesterday)?