any1 heard of T5 fat burning tablets???

Options
just wondered if any1 heard anything about these as my friend taking them and said they are amazing, never heard of them before but was curious if any 1 else had,,

Replies

• Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BlueJeanBabyQueen
    Options
    i could not find much about t5 on google. but now im curious about Phenterex . it is the number one top rated fat burning pills. any one heard of these??
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    i have heard about them but havent used them (T5s) heard they aint good for you though! x
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Yep heard about them seen people use them and even have some if I want them!

People I have seen on them, the first used it as an appetite surpressant at 6pm to prevent them from eating afterwards. The other people I seen used them used it in the morning and it gave her a crazy burst of energy.

They are used to increase metabolism apparently.

I haven't taken them, I would worry that they are more of an 'speed' like drug. But I can't deny they do work!
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thanks every1,, i mite get some to give them a go,, we'll c,, could certainly use the energy running around after 3 kids and working too,lol
  • cjw6
    cjw6 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've heard of them because I work in an A&E/ER and frequently have people coming in feeling really ill, palpitations, passing out, nausea etc on these pills. I think they are basically amphetamine related. Regardless of what the websites say about thyroid hormones- there IS no T5 hormone (T3 and T4 yes). Would advised steer well clear.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    YEAH I HAVE HEARD THEY ARE JUST A TYPE OF AMPHETAMINE X