30 Day Shredders - how long until you noticed?

I've missed one day, but other than that I'm on day 6 of level 1 - have just moved from 3lb to 5lb weights and wonder when I should expect to see changes?

Specifically, in my back. I 'think' I'm seeing it in my arms already but can't say I'm noticing in my back. I know it takes time, but the thought made me want to ask when you guys noticed!

Replies

• thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    I didn't really see it until I was on level 3 and almost done. But that's just me.

Good luck with the rest of the shred!
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    About at the middle, I started feeling muscles I hadn't felt before. But I didn't really notice much, until I weighed and measured after I was done.. then, WOW! -10 lbs and 19 inches, and my before and after pics were dramatically different!

My advice would be: JUST KEEP GOING!!!! It is making a difference, even if you don't notice yet!
    :)
    Jen
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    I started noticing that I could keep up with the exercises at about 10-14 days. Keep going. Have faith.
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Oh I am going to keep going, I love a good challenge! Thanks for the answers, I took before pics so I can't wait to be taking after pics. It's my lower back around my waist I really hope to change.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    I'm on L1D4 and noticed today that my thighs feel noticably firmer! :happy: Weight has gone up about half a pound, but I think that's just muscle building, and my lack of any high-intensity cardio for the past few days until I get used to 30DS.
  • The first thing I noticed was that I would struggle with each level at first but would be finding them much more doable by the time it came to the end. By the time I'd finished Level 3, level 1 looked like a warm up rather than a work out!