For ladies who love shapewear!

Options
After losing a good deal of weight, my tummy has still to tone and flatten (working out at the gym everyday to achieve that goal). I know my abs are ready to emerge soon! I bought my first pair of non-elastic stretch pants and they fit great but you could see my leftover tummy.

I found my first piece of shapewear at TJ Maxx and I'm in LOVE!!!!! It is a tummy and thigh trimmer and fits from my waist to my mid thigh. It is not tight tight and didn't roll and I didn't feel too sucked in but just enough. What a difference. The brand is Jones New York and it was $7.99.

Replies

• lbewley3
    lbewley3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a great price!! Shapewear is so expensive. And congratulations on your progress - you are doing great!
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the tip! I'm definitely going to have to check that out :)
  • stelid
    stelid Posts: 60
    Options
    I have gotten that same shapewear from TJMaxx and I LOVE it. I use it when I wear high-wasted things or tighter dresses for special occasions. I know there is a degree of stigma against spanks, but I heard on Fashion Police (E) that even celebrities where spanks to smooth everything out and look as good as possible.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to check it out. My tummy is still pretty flabby! Thanks you!
  • Taylor1089
    Options
    oh how great! im definitely going to have to check it out! thanks so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!