Trying to make time for me.

Options
Hello, I am new to the site. I am very lucky to be a stay at home mother of 4. I love my kids, but I am left with no time to myself. My goal is to find time to take of me, so I can be a better mother. I get so stressed out which then I eat. I need to change my habits and set a better example for my kids. I need to find more time to exercise. I am so excited to start this journey and these changes with My fitness pal.:happy:

Replies

• fitmomma2011
    Options
    crispy6mom, it is hard to find time for yourself but it is so important :)
  • lisahightower2
    Options
    Welcome!

Do you belong to a gym? If I didn't belong do a gym with included childcare, I don't know how I'd get a workout it. Those 2 hours, 5 days a week are MINE. I'm very protective of them as that is what keeps Mommy sane and happy! :)

Good luck to you!
  • Crysta1865
    Options
    I totally understand what you're saying. When you have a family, it seems that you get put on the back burner in order to make sure that everyone has what they need. Stay encouraged. I find myself picking up chicks, candy or cookies when I'm bored or frustrated too. We can do it!
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome,

I'm a mum of 2 aged 8 and 3 so I know what you mean about 'me time'.

This is a fab place to start your new healthier lifestyle, I have sent you a friend request

Good luck

Ruth
    x