Any TurboFire workout ladies out there??

Options
13»

Replies

• MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love Chalene! i am currently on week 4 of TurboFire. I have also completed a round of Insanity and 1 round of Chalene Extreme/Insanity hybrid.

There's nothing better than loving your workout, to keep you going!
  • ash_duhon
    Options
    Hello ladies! I've had the MyFitnessPall App for a while but never took it seriously, BUT, now I am ready! I ordered TURBOFIRE today from Ebay and I can't wait for it to come in! I'm so excited. I'm 23 years old and weigh a little over 200 lbs and I feel ashamed of myself. It's time to stop feeling ashamed and do something about it. I love how everyone here is so supportive and i would like to be a part of this group/thread. Please add me as a friend so that i can be a part of the encouragement
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I've had the MyFitnessPall App for a while but never took it seriously, BUT, now I am ready! I ordered TURBOFIRE today from Ebay and I can't wait for it to come in! I'm so excited. I'm 23 years old and weigh a little over 200 lbs and I feel ashamed of myself. It's time to stop feeling ashamed and do something about it. I love how everyone here is so supportive and i would like to be a part of this group/thread. Please add me as a friend so that i can be a part of the encouragement

Welcome!! I was in just about the same place you were when I was 23 as well. Now thanks to Chalene Johnson and Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire, I'm smaller than I was in high school :) This stuff WORKS! So congrats on taking step 1 with Chalene :)
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just did Core 20 and did some lifting and cardio before that. Also, if you are interested, this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/331542-let-s-get-turbo-fired-up?page=3#posts-4478000 has been pretty fast paced with a handful of others doing TF as well! :smile:
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I've had TurboFire since it came out and I STILL watch the infomercial when it comes on :) Haha I guess that's how you know you LOVE your workout!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Me Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did a long walk (about 50 minutes) plus HIIT 15 and stretching.
    Today, I logged in 38 Minutes of Fire55EZ. Really great as I didn't want to do a full hour of anything but it was a really good burn.

Trying to get back on track... so tomorrow officially begins week 9. :) woohoo!
  • audreysauruss
    Options
    I just started TurboFire today! I'm starting with the prep schedule
    I'm ready to get in shape, just hope I can stick to it!
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Hey! I just got my TF on Friday. I watched Fire 30 and then did HIIT 15 on Monday. I am mixing it in place of CLX cardio for the last part of the Lean Phase. It is so much fun. Tomorrow I am going to do HIIT 15 again and Stretch 40.. Lovin it!!!
  • lizzyot
    Options
    I just started using turbofire and myfittnesspal...but how do enter my workouts into the app, I have no idea on calories I burn and such...HELP
  • Jenyfur1
    Options
    Hey Lizzie,
    I use a heart rate monitor and add the exercise to my data base. If you don't have a heart rate monitor you can put it under cardio and something high intensity for how ever many minutes you exercised.
    I hope this helps.
    Welcome!
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I just started using turbofire and myfittnesspal...but how do enter my workouts into the app, I have no idea on calories I burn and such...HELP

Before I got my heart rate monitor with calorie counter, I was putting my TurboFire workouts in under "Kickboxing (including TurboJam)" - that was fairly accurate in how many calories I was burning on average compared to my heart rate monitor.

p.s. LOVE TurboFire! It's so much fun!