New

Hello...I am new. My name is Rachel and I am 26 years old. I spend every weekend in the summer on the river and I am tired of looking horrible. My goal is to lose about 50 pounds. That would put me around 130....most ideal for me. I am trying to eat healthier (and not as much) and most importantly I am exercising every day...3 days a week is cardio and 2 days a week, I run through circuit training. I would love any advice if anyone has any! Thanks and good luck to the rest of you as well!!!

Replies

• Hello...I am new. My name is Rachel and I am 26 years old. I spend every weekend in the summer on the river and I am tired of looking horrible. My goal is to lose about 50 pounds. That would put me around 130....most ideal for me. I am trying to eat healthier (and not as much) and most importantly I am exercising every day...3 days a week is cardio and 2 days a week, I run through circuit training. I would love any advice if anyone has any! Thanks and good luck to the rest of you as well!!!
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    :smile: Wishing you luck!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Welcome! I'm glad you've made the choice to improve your life and health. Looking at your program, I have to ask, are you doing any weightlifting?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome! You sound in about the same boat as I am! I am 24 years old and am hoping to also lose close to 50 pounds. I started here in November at 183.5 pounds and (after a HORRIBLE holiday) am now down to 172.5, so I've lost 11 pounds so far. I also work out just about every day doing cardio for1 to 1.5 hours every day and I'm taking a weight training class 3 days a week for an hour. So, maybe we could be good motivation to one another since we are around the same age and hoping to lose about the same amount. Keep me posted on how your doing and if you ever need any help, advice, or motivation, let me know! I wish you the best of luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    I lost 4 lbs in a week just switching to drinking 8 cups of water a day!!!!

If you picture how good it is for you as you swallow, it will be easier to love it.
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    YAY!...I'm 24 too.

We can all help eachother.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I really think we should! Support is a huge part!:bigsmile:
    *Kistinbee*