Hot, Sweaty Fun--You Game?

Options
Anyone want to join in on the sweaty fun? :wink: I figured that I wou--Wait...ugh...you guys are so dirty! :embarassed: I'm not talking about sex here people. Get your minds out of the gutter silly heads. I'm talking about starting Turbofire today. Hence the 'hot' 'sweaty' reference. :huh:

Anywho--I'm starting it today. I was going to run during football practice as well, but I may save that for tomorrow...I dunno. Anywho--if you want to jump on board with me I would love it. A sister in sweat can use all the motovation a gal can get!

Starting Stats:
Weight: 242
Waist: 43
Thighs: 28
Hips: 48
Arms: 13

Replies

• Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire (regular class schedule) last week and did 2 weeks of the prep schedule before that. I love finding friends that are doing the same workout out.. .You know the whole misery loves company thing. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am on week 11 today. I have not missed one workout, and I do not take a day off like they suggest I just add another workout on the off day. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM even though I am not losing a lot of weight i feel super fit. I give 110% this week may be hard to give my all I blew out the side of my shoe last week so I bought some new shoes and they really need to be broke in. This is by far the best workout program I have ever done. I hope you enjoy it. Keep us posted on your progress.
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    I'm in . As soon as I get home I will add my current stats.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire (regular class schedule) last week and did 2 weeks of the prep schedule before that. I love finding friends that are doing the same workout out.. .You know the whole misery loves company thing. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Lol yes misery does seem to love company.
  • road2peachtree
    Options
    I'm in . As soon as I get home I will add my current stats.

Awesome! Yay!
  • road2peachtree
    Options
    I am on week 11 today. I have not missed one workout, and I do not take a day off like they suggest I just add another workout on the off day. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM even though I am not losing a lot of weight i feel super fit. I give 110% this week may be hard to give my all I blew out the side of my shoe last week so I bought some new shoes and they really need to be broke in. This is by far the best workout program I have ever done. I hope you enjoy it. Keep us posted on your progress.

Whoa! You blew out your shoes??? That is what I'm talking about!
  • road2peachtree
    Options
    So I did fire class 30. Wow....i kept up pretty well except when she started that jab, cross, upper cut thing. I didn't do stretch 10 though....didn't have time. But I ran for like almost an hour so I think its ok. Can't wait to hit out tomorrow. It was so much fun....i didnt even feel like I was working out!
  • tlcurr7u
    tlcurr7u Posts: 19
    Options
    i read hot and sweaty and I thought of TEXAS!! lolz I go riding my bike in South Texas and I have almost passed out because I loose more water than I can take in w/o getting sick. lolz GOOD LUCK with your work-outs!!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    So I did fire class 30. Wow....i kept up pretty well except when she started that jab, cross, upper cut thing. I didn't do stretch 10 though....didn't have time. But I ran for like almost an hour so I think its ok. Can't wait to hit out tomorrow. It was so much fun....i didnt even feel like I was working out!

Don't make skipping the stretching a habit. I know it's easy to be like "I don't need that" but it's an important part of overall fitness. Honestly, it feels so good after the workout and it serves as your cool down to get your heart rate back into normal ranges. Also, it increases your range of motion, which makes your workouts more effective. Stretch 40 is truly amazing! The best stretching workout I've come across on DVD. Try to make time for it even if it means coming back to it later.
  • road2peachtree
    Options
    So this morning I did HIIT 15 and didn't hardly burn anything :sad: I was sweating like hell though. I tried my best, as confused as I was. LOL I DID do the stretch 10 and you are right Riebop, it felt fab. With the boy having football practice 3 days a week its hard to do so much physical activity in a day plus other things--but I'm getting it down.