What nicknames do you have for your pets?

Options

Replies

• MasterXelcas
    MasterXelcas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh me and my girlfriend want a multitude of pets and they will have interesting awesome names. I will tell you them and where they are from lol. 1st we want two cats, which we want a black one named vader, (from star wars of course) and a white one named Artemis (her choice from sailor moon). Then we want a dog named Wesker (Resident Evil games) and I want either 1 or 2 snakes which i will name a male snake Bane and female named Zannah (from Darth Bane novels)
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    My dog (beagle) is named Sam. I call him Sammy, Sammy Wammy, Sammy boy, boo boo (which I also call my boyfriend lol), and I call him Fatty a lot because he is a fat dog (he needs to join MFP too! lol)

... i love my Fatty.. lol
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    My kittehs:

Devin (Dev-Dev, fat boy)
    Abby (Abby-girl, licky-girl, Abs, Abbygabbygirl)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    We call our cat Emma: "The emanator" because she emanates Love!
    Cooper we call Cooper Leo, 'cause he looks like a lion. Though sometimes we call him Chomp, for obvious reasons.
    And our oldest cat Guinness we call Babu or Guinness Horatio
  • ceilidhachaos
    ceilidhachaos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a dilute calico kitten named Fluffernutter. I don't think she even knows thats her name. She'll come runnin though if we call her Baybeez (cause shes always loved laying in the crook of my arm) or Dooinz, cause she's always up to somethin! :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We have dachshunds, too!

Wilson is a wire-haired. Looks like a little old man. I often call him my little old man. Or Buddy. Or booboo.

Missy is a smooth-haired. I often call her sweet pea.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I have two cats name Andre' and Judy (actually Judy is my son's cat). We call Andre" "Andre' Bondre" (it rhymes) or "Bad Kitty" and we call Judy "Judypoops". :laugh:
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    We have 5 cats and 3 dogs. We only have nicknames for 2 of the cats and one of the dogs. Our Mini Dachshund's name is Bernadette, but I call her Bernie for short. Our oldest cat's name is Kit. I call him Kitburger or Tubby. He's 23lbs. I'm going to eat him one day. and the other cat's name is Socks, but we call him Socrates or the Thousand Dollar Kitty.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Three cats here.

Apollo: nicknames include Apollo Ohno, Boogers, Cracky McCrackin', and Pollos.

Sophie: Sophie Ophie, Princess Sophie, Jabba( she's got a bit of a weight issue)

Luna: Luna Belle, Princess, Looney Luna, Meth head

we call them other things but probably best not to post them here. lol
  • lustyrusty
    Options
    My dogs are Seth and Amos and they get Sethie and Mossie original I know!

However my nephews and neice are referred to as: Joseph, Sand, Bumhole, *kitten* and Stinky (their proper names are Joe, Cassandra, Aaron, Billy and Matthew!!)
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    ... and the other cat's name is Socks, but we call him Socrates or the Thousand Dollar Kitty.

sounds like two of our cats. Apollo had an corneal abrasion that set us back ~$1500 and Sophie had an abcess that set us back ~$1200. Both worth every penny and I'd pay again in a heartbeat.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    When we got our Corgi/Shepard mix years ago, we officially named her Captain Katherine Janeway (yes, huge Star Trek Voyager fans at the time). We call her Jayme, and occasionally JJ.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    When I got my cat I named him Brutus but that was quickly changed to Bunny because he hops around just like a rabbit. My boyfriend has given him the nickname Mr. Nipples because all of his nipples show through his white fur.
  • sclangley
    Options
    Rascal = Waggles or Waccadoo

Sunny = Sunny Bunny or Mama or Moose

Zach = Zachamous or boobee
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    We have two cats.

Ted E. Bear is the older one. He's a big fat cat but a gentle giant who loves to snuggle and have his belly scratched. We call him "Bear Bear" or "Ted".

Our younger cat is Cooper. My 3 year old calls him "Pooper". I call him "damn cat" cuz he's always tearing something up.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    ... and the other cat's name is Socks, but we call him Socrates or the Thousand Dollar Kitty.

sounds like two of our cats. Apollo had an corneal abrasion that set us back ~$1500 and Sophie had an abcess that set us back ~$1200. Both worth every penny and I'd pay again in a heartbeat.

Socks had an issue with his urinary tract. I can't remember the exact term for it. He has to be on a special diet for the rest of his life. He's a sweetie though.. When he isn't meowing ALL DAY LONG. I tell people he is an aspiring opera singer. He's quite the drama queen.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    We have 2 dogs
    Bear face
    Blue dog
    .....................self explanatory
  • jjgirl76
    jjgirl76 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In general... they are greeted with a "hello, poopers, how was your day?" So... pooper. Dodger (aka The Artful Dodger from Oliver Twist), will sometimes get a "punk" or "dude, what were you thinking?" when he has been particularly mischieveous. Miriam on the other hand these days has begun to earn the title of "grumpy old broad." For the most part... they are called by their names. :-)
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I have a dog named Betsy nicknames are Betsy Brown the Basset Hound, Betsy BooBoo, and BooBoo.

And a cat named Fifi sometimes I call her Fufu, but most of the time she will only answer to kitty.
  • gritgirl
    gritgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    4 dogs here

Pearl the mini schnauzer is known as Pearlie Whirl since she twirls all the time
    Butch the pit bull is Boo Boo
    Sidney the airedale/pit bull mix is Big Girl
    and
    Paco the chihauhau is Pacito, Tupac Chihuahua, Fidel (as in Castro) and many other personalities he channels