Want More Horsepower?

Options
As a business person, I am constantly trying to find ways to increase my sales "Horsepower." Doing things every day to get the most out of who I am and the most out of my life. Now I realise that the philosophy I worked out for life and business also works for weight loss. And its totally free and easy! There is no preparation needed!

Thought > Emotion > Actions > Results

Your thoughts are the controller of your emotions
You emotions are "hard-wired" to affect your actions.
Your actions will create your results.

The thing we have the most control over on this train is our thought. Thought is pictures, self-talk, images, symbols that happen silently in our mind. Right now, picture yourself as an Air plane Pilot.... go ahead... A I R P L A N E P I L O T... You just used your thought computer! You imagined (for a second) yourself as the pilot of an air plane. That started a sequence in yourself that changed you for a second. Think/picture/be thinner and healthier in your mind. Its the way to send positive things to your EMOTIONS.

EMOTIONS receive your thoughts and translate them into actions. Your emotions don't care what you feed it: Bad thought or good thought, your emotions just read thought and write actions. Spend all day thinking you are on a beach in Hawaii and you I bet your emotions will be a bit happier than if you spent all day worrying about the impending earthquake...

ACTIONS are created by your EMOTION computer. When you are happy, you smile more. When you are satisfied you are less likely to eat, When you are sad you move slowly... See, it works! Think about absurd Opposites: The depressed marathon winner, The angry lottery winner... Doesn't make sense. Our actions are fed by our emotions and what do actions give you? Results!!!! PLEASE NOTE: I understand that actions can skip the emotions phase, but not AUTOMATICALLY and that is the reason that some people have a problem loosing weight... Thy don't use the proper process to make their actions automatic.

RESULTS are what you get when you take action.

Need some examples?
-If you sit around because you were depressed because you are thinking how bad your finances are, you will not expend the energy needed to loose the weight.
-You finished a 5K run because you were excited to sign up for the race, picturing how great it must feel to actually finish.
-You don't think you can loose any more weight so you're sorta so/so about dieting an exercise (going through the motions) and so you don't work quite as hard (you are not taking the stairs any more?) and you hit a plateau.

Think well and your results will follow!!! Good luck.