OMG! Water is dangerous!

Options
13»

Replies

• shiggyshane
    Options
    Sometimes, when I have a sore throat, I enjoy it salty.. Throw it to the back of my throat and gargle it for a while... but I always end up swallowing it!!! I am not good at spitting it out!

lmao! we gotta a keeper here boys!
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    idiocracy_foodpyramid_big.jpg

Bahahahahahahahaha

LOVE
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hmmm, maybe I am drinking it wrong, I don't let it touch my teeth... I let it squirt to the back of my throat, enjoy the feeling as I let it slide down....

Every guy who read this had to sit down. I heard it... didn't you girls?
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't drink that stuff. Fish *kitten* in it. Not my thing.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't drink that stuff. Fish *kitten* in it. Not my thing.

Oh man, that makes me want it even more.
  • ornumc
    ornumc Posts: 23
    Options
    hmmm, maybe I am drinking it wrong, I don't let it touch my teeth... I let it squirt to the back of my throat, enjoy the feeling as I let it slide down....

OK, the men's reactions on here CRACKED me up. I laughed out loud at work. Thanks for that. Now back to the serious business of logging my water intake...
  • laureneva15
    Options

OK, the men's reactions on here CRACKED me up. I laughed out loud at work. Thanks for that. Now back to the serious business of logging my water intake...

don't do it, you'll die!!
  • ornumc
    ornumc Posts: 23
    Options
    LIKE! :smile:

don't do it, you'll die!!
  • LukeBarrs
    Options
    "Water dissolves more substances than any other liquid. Wherever it travels, water carries chemicals, minerals, and nutrients with it."

It's like Chuck Norris - Unstoppable
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    That movie is horrifying because I think it could really happen. I see a lot of dumb people breeding.

Funny in that "omg life may actually end up like this" kinda way. Everything is already corporate sponsored. Only a matter of time, I guess.

And I often worry about disproportional breeding. Too bad smarter people tend to wait longer and longer to have kids and have smaller families when they do. We need to hyper-smart version of the Duggar family. Just start poopin' out smart babies to offset all the not-so-smart babies that are born.
  • misterbilliam
    misterbilliam Posts: 12 Member
    Options

We still talking about water here???:noway:
  • misterbilliam
    misterbilliam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I have a sore throat, I enjoy it salty.. Throw it to the back of my throat and gargle it for a while... but I always end up swallowing it!!! I am not good at spitting it out!

Do you log the calories??