Post pregnancy weight lost competition :)

Options
Let's see if this works!

Replies

• TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Is this a group? I just had a baby 4 weeks ago and would LOVE to join :)
  • hempelsa
    hempelsa Posts: 11
    Options
    If you have infinite time/flexibility, then yes, it will work. If you're like me, and you work full time, commute, and like to spend time with your child(ren) in the evenings, then no, it won't. You have to do things as you're able.

Regardless, good luck to all of you. Make the best choices you can.
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too... is there something special we need to do?
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I had a baby 7 months ago, but am still breastfeeding, so I'm not sure how fast I'm supposed to lose. I definitely want to lose it though!:tongue:
  • turtleohs
    Options
    Melmade - I am also breastfeeding. According to this link (http://www.kellymom.com/nutrition/mom/mom-weightloss.html) you can still exercise while breastfeeding. It has tons of great information.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Do you girls have any tips for breastfeeding? My daughter is in the NICU and I have to pump..one time I didnt have bottles so I wasnt able to pump for 30 hours. I can only get half an ounce per session and neeeed help gettting more milk. Shes passing me up on how much she eats and has to keep switching from formula to breastmilk :/
  • turtleohs
    Options
    Fenugreek, mothers milk tea, oatmeal and lots of water! Pump often, every hour if you can to help boost your supply back up!
  • fitmomma2011
    Options
    Hi ladies! Yes, you are all welcome to join! I created this topic is hopes to create a "group" but it didn't work. Add me as a friend and the instructions are on my profile. It's 12 weeks and we are posting our measurements, weight, etc in a blog a created and we are adding before and after pictures to our own profiles :)