7 vs 10

Options
Ive been doing the 30 Ds shred now 7 days, today will be day 8 and im wondering if i should move up to level 2 early. level one is finally getting good for me, i can do the whole thing without stopping so i think it might be time to change it up so that my body doesnt get used to it. Should i make it the 21 Ds or just leave it and do it like jillian says to do?

Replies

• Dr_FEEL_Good
    Options
    Follow the instructions. Unless you want to end up on a 'fail' blog- ever see what happens when someone doesn't unload the gun before cleaning it? Ouchie....
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    you know what? it couldnt hurt to try it!! see how your body responds to level 2, and if you are panting and collapsing, then youll know you should stick to level 1 :smile:
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think you will know when you are ready, What is the worst that can happen? You go back to Level 1 for another day or two? Try it is my advice.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    I say to move on to level 2. My girlfriend felt the same way you did, so she started level 2 3 days ealier and did level 2 for an extra 3 days so it still was a 30 day program. Good luck, I love the Shred :)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    If you feel like you're ready to move up, I would move up. I did the full 10 days on level 1 and level 2 is much more challenging, but you could always spend longer on level 2 or level 3.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can totally move on if you're ready! Last time I did the shred I did 5 days on L1, 5 days on L2, 10 days on L3, and then finished up by alternating the last 10 days b/t L2 and L3. You can make it you own workout and still do 30 days :) Have fun!!