No wonder I wasn't losing weight!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hily81
    Hily81 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have changed my mind on what I was going to eat so many times now based on logging the calories prior to eating and realizing how high the calories were. The other thing I notice is that many times I will stop and think about something I think I want to eat; and, then determine that if I eat that it is going to cost me a lot of calories and I still won't be full.

Good for you!! That's why I love this program b/c it helps you stop in your tracks (if you do like you did and look up the calories first) before making a bad food choice. Keep it up!!
  • Hily81
    Hily81 Posts: 24
    Options
    It totally helps me stay accountible when I log everything. When I get close to my daily limit I modify my portion sizes to stay under or at my limit. Today I ate what I would normally eat when I go to lunch with friends and my lunch was like 1400 calories and now I feel horrible. TGIF is a horrible place to dine if you are calorie counting:noway:
    BUT tomorrow's a new day:smile:

Exactly!! :)
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Yes i tried and the computers calculator did not go up that high, I thinks it related to the bathroom scale, Last time i got on it , it wouldn't stop spinning. :huh:
  • progresseeker2311
    Options
    I completely agree! I said that about a month ago. Since I joined I lost 14 lbs, and it has only been almost 2 months! smh at myself haha.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Well, sort of. I log my cheat days, and they are good compared to how I was eating before. So, I can only imagine what my caloric intake was daily before I started.