Your MFP screen name

Options
124»

Replies

• neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    mine is self explainatory but it's the way i view life no matter how many people turn their backs on me ... i am (never forsaken)
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Mine is the name my parents called me as a kid, mu middle intial then last name. I'm real orginal
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    mine comes from my name...My name is Jen (the j)..and my last name has the letters zim (the zim)...put it all together and what do you get? J-Z-I-M!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    mine is my nickname, i actually have it tattood... yes its a tramp stamp :laugh:
    and 83 for the year i was born

You have Chunkabutt in a tramp stamp tattoo??

yup in pink old english lettering lol

I insist you post a picture.

lol, i will have to do that, i have no one here to take it for me until this weekend when the hubby is home, so i just took one on my own, not the best lol, didnt want to post it in the thread so not everyone has to look at a close up of my back fat lol, but i put some on my profile
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well I'm turning my life around and these are two words I could have never used to describe myself before.

Now they finally ring true!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I is kin to cats, therefore katkins
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Mine is pragmatic. My name is Faith, I'm vegetarian, and I workout.
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My name is Caroline but for years now I've had the nickname "ling" & actually some people don't even know what my real name is.

..thus, lingading.