Goal Weight Achieved!!! 9 months and 5 days of hard work pai

Options

Replies

• Lissaannco
    Lissaannco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome! You are proof that all of the hard work truly pays off! :happy:
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    great job - you didn't just lose weight... this journey looks like it has taken years off of your life! congratulations!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Liar!!!! ThisIS an "i'm so awesome post" ....as well it should be! You are friggin amazing, and motivating and certainly AWESOME!!!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Way to go - sending this to my dad for inspiration. I know he can do it he just needs to feel the same :smile:

As I said, WAY to go!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your well written and thoughtful post!

Excellent, excellent!! You look fantastic.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i'm so bummed i'm at work and cant see your pictures now! But i'm commenting so i can come back later and see your progress, which by the looks of everyone's comments, is amazing!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible testimony to what following a healthy lifestyle change should like like. Seriously, awesome, awesome job! You should be so proud! Thanks for being a great example to all of us here at MFP!
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I can't see them either. Can someone please quote the original poster? Often I can see the pics then.

Please please please :-)
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank You for posting this!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Bob,

Crying here for you, happy tears, omg I am so proud of you, you are truly my hero! I love you so much, all your strength, determination, heck all your courage because I know your life is not without its temptations also. I have said this to you before I think you are handsome and a wonderful loving caring soul no matter your size, I would of been attracted to you , heavy or fit. I will add though the fact you decided to change yourself for the better, for your health, happiness, higher quality of life also is a big part of your character that says so much of what you are willing to do to achieve your goals in life and not sit idle letting life pass you by. I love that about you, and so much more. You are amazing to me and I hope to witness even more of all your future hopes and dreams come true for you. Big Hugs !!!!

Love always,
    Laura
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Attaboy!
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Bob,

Crying here for you, happy tears, omg I am so proud of you, you are truly my hero! I love you so much, all your strength, determination, heck all your courage because I know your life is not without its temptations also. I have said this to you before I think you are handsome and a wonderful loving caring soul no matter your size, I would of been attracted to you , heavy or fit. I will add though the fact you decided to change yourself for the better, for your health, happiness, higher quality of life also is a big part of your character that says so much of what you are willing to do to achieve your goals in life and not sit idle letting life pass you by. I love that about you, and so much more. You are amazing to me and I hope to witness even more of all your future hopes and dreams come true for you. Big Hugs !!!!

Love always,
    Laura

Thanks, my beautiful lady...it means a lot to me. I can't wait to be there when you reach YOUR goal...

All my love...
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. You have done very well. Congrats to you.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You forgot to add that you avoided all my attempts to slip vegetables into your food diary!
  • reepobob
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. You have done very well. Congrats to you.

Damn, girl...you are close, as well...5 pounds!!
  • reepobob
    Options
    You forgot to add that you avoided all my attempts to slip vegetables into your food diary!

Not ALL attempts...LOL
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great Job You should be very proud of your accomplishment.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good job I am hoping to reach mine before my Birthday!!
  • ShoeGal81
    ShoeGal81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look like two completely different people from start to finish. You are sooooooooooooooooo inspiring! I wish you the best with your next challenges and i'm certain you'll reach your next goals. :smile:
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This is SO what I needed to hear right now.

Great job, and good luck with all your goals!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!