What apps on your iPod/iPhone?

Options
I just acquired an iPod touch from someone locally on Craigslist and love it. I already had a Motorola Droid capable of doing just about everything I wanted but I also know that I'd either be tempted to talk/text and likely stop exercising to do so.

So, what apps are you using on your iPod (touch) or iPhone for your workouts, obviously other than music function.

Replies

• BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    MYFITNESSPAL APP!!!! :-D
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I like to use "Map My Walk". It tracks your distance and speed, then emails you the results.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    MFP (obvy)
    Runtastic Pro - tracks exercise, distance via GPS, and more.
    Nike Training - like having a personal trainer in your pocket!
    Fooducate - helps you make healthy/better food choices when shopping.
    C25K - have yet to start this! :)
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love my iPhone for fitness. Apps I use are MFP(of course) Nike+, All fitness, Nike womens Club, Mapmyrun and some others I've had to clear off as I ran out of space. I'd be interested in which other people use as well.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    runmeter, bodybuilding, MFP, istayfit... best app combo right there
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Footsteps...by far my favorite...tracks your distance, calories burned, mph, time, and more...LOVE IT!!!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ifitness is excellent, especially if you want to see photos/videos of different exercises. Good logging tool too and much more granular than the myfitnesspal app.
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ifitness is excellent, especially if you want to see photos/videos of different exercises. Good logging tool too and much more granular than the myfitnesspal app.

I used to use iFitness, but it got pulled from the app store for faking reviews. It got replaced by Full Fitness and got pulled again. Huge shame as I use the app almost everyday.
  • gforcex4
    gforcex4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    **MyFitnessPal
    **RunKeeper
    **Nike+ GPS
    **5K Training
    **100 Pushups
    **200 Situps
    **200 Squats
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member