BLACK TEAM Its the final countdown!

Options
Oh how this challenge has flown by. We are in the final days of the original challenge and although participation on all teams has dropped and I have been slacking as team leader the last couple of weeks I think we have had some great results.

This is your final few days, make each one a last chance workout day! I have the final team roster ready and I am posting those of us that remain here today so you can all see where you started to get you motivated to push hard this last week!

Member……………. ………………...START
Anna_Banana……. ………………….170.6
Bohlon15………….. ………………….210.0
Chipper15173…… ………………….230.4
Hopeful1…………… ………………….164.0
Lmwardx…………… ………………….245.0
Losing_it…………… ………………….178.0
Mishy……………….. ………………….224.5
Nich0le……………… ………………….224.4
Texasangelbeth… ………………….168.0
2across……………… ………………….299.4
TEAM TOTALS…. ………………..2114.3

Unfortunately, I have deleted some people that may still be participating or maybe I didn't get a message about something. If you want to be counted on the final black team totals please message me with your start weight when you started the challenge and then again by Wednesday with your final weight. There were a lot of you to keep track of, at one point trying to wrangle about 35 people to keep checking in and some got lost in the shuffle, I didn't try to eliminate you or keep you from sharing your great success. So please accept my apologies if I have missed you.

Now get moving ladies and , well I think it's all ladies at this point! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Oh how this challenge has flown by. We are in the final days of the original challenge and although participation on all teams has dropped and I have been slacking as team leader the last couple of weeks I think we have had some great results.

This is your final few days, make each one a last chance workout day! I have the final team roster ready and I am posting those of us that remain here today so you can all see where you started to get you motivated to push hard this last week!

Member……………. ………………...START
    Anna_Banana……. ………………….170.6
    Bohlon15………….. ………………….210.0
    Chipper15173…… ………………….230.4
    Hopeful1…………… ………………….164.0
    Lmwardx…………… ………………….245.0
    Losing_it…………… ………………….178.0
    Mishy……………….. ………………….224.5
    Nich0le……………… ………………….224.4
    Texasangelbeth… ………………….168.0
    2across……………… ………………….299.4
    TEAM TOTALS…. ………………..2114.3

Unfortunately, I have deleted some people that may still be participating or maybe I didn't get a message about something. If you want to be counted on the final black team totals please message me with your start weight when you started the challenge and then again by Wednesday with your final weight. There were a lot of you to keep track of, at one point trying to wrangle about 35 people to keep checking in and some got lost in the shuffle, I didn't try to eliminate you or keep you from sharing your great success. So please accept my apologies if I have missed you.

Now get moving ladies and , well I think it's all ladies at this point! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yay us!!!!!!!!! I'm determined to have an awesome weigh-in on Wednesday! I peeked today and I'm off to a good start if I keep at it!!!! Way to go Black Team!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    P.S. Nicole, you've been an AWESOME leader and I want to thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    ditto on the thank you! you sure have had a lot of us to keep track of and also yourself. So, Thank you for all your hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I have been looking at everyone's numbers and I have to say I am really impressed with how well everyone did!

It's Saturday not slacker day so keep moving and watch your eats because final weigh in is only 4 short days away!

:heart:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Darn..you sure it's not slacker day? It's 18 degrees here and snowing like crazy...sounds like it should be slacker day!:laugh: I'm going to take the kids out to play in the snow, hopefully that will count as a piece of exercise!:laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Darn..you sure it's not slacker day? It's 18 degrees here and snowing like crazy...sounds like it should be slacker day!:laugh: I'm going to take the kids out to play in the snow, hopefully that will count as a piece of exercise!:laugh:

Well, it must be warm inside...right? :happy: It is about 70 here today so I have no excuses, my weather excuses will start in June!