Zumba for Wii

Options
So I'm looking at getting this (I have heard mixed reviews, but I want to try it anyway!). But I have one big question: How much room do you need in order to do it at home. I have SOME space, but it clearly isn't a dance studio.

Thoughts??

Replies

• reen62
    reen62 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It does not take much room for one person and the zumba.. I would say if you have an area about 6-8 ft wide you will be fine.. most of the moves go side to side and you need even less going front and back. I do it in my bedroom because I can stand right under the ceiling fan. Good luck!!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    I have it and love it and as far as room i do this in the living room you dont need a huge space!!
  • Sprinkie09
    Sprinkie09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you dont need 'alot' of room. Basically an area where your not fumbling over a coffee table..lol. Enough space to move around[think-Dancing] enough space for you to dance :)
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I live in what is possibly the worlds smallest flat....and I have enough room to do. My space that I do it in is about 8 feet wide and 3 feet deep. If you wanted to really really move it, you would need a little bit more. I can tell you, I get a really good sweat on when I do it, almost as much as when at the actual class. Enjoy!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I do it in an area the is 5ft by 10ft. Zumba is a fun workout and you learn some great moves too. :)
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys! Decision made! I'm buying it tonight!!
  • CerRooster
    CerRooster Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree with reen62 you need about 6-8 ft. I really like the Wii Zumba. I am not the best dancer and do not get every step right, but I think as long as you are moving everything in the right directions it works! I know I'm sweating and gasping at the end LOL! It really is a lot of fun:happy: