Losing 100 pounds!

Options
CarmenSox
CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
So what was it like to look at that scale and see that you have lost 100 pounds? I am getting really excited and I hope I am not building it up too much but it’s such a goal to be able to say “I lost 100 pounds” I am really looking forward to it. At my heaviest I was right at 300. So when I get that 100 pound mark I will also be reading under 200 pounds on the scale. Both are now veyy attainable goals for me which and one point seemed impossible. Anyways would love to hear from any of you that hit that mark and would like to share your experiences!!!

Replies

• joshiesdad
    Options
    Hopefully I can tell you in a few weeks. I cannot wait to say it either. That will be goal number one accomplished.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you!! Your success is very motivating.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic! you're so close! I'm at the beginning of my journey, but you're an inspiration!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I can tell you in a few weeks. I cannot wait to say it either. That will be goal number one accomplished.

Goal No.1? but you've already lost a whopping 92lbs !!! Wow, that's really playing the long game, 1st goal 100 lbs! Enjoy continued weight loss success :)
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options

Goal No.1? but you've already lost a whopping 92lbs !!! Wow, that's really playing the long game, 1st goal 100 lbs! Enjoy continued weight loss success :)
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have lost a total of 140lbs. We will both eventually see the 100 pound mark. I can't get that excited about when I step on the scale, however, if I pick up something heavy enough such that the scale reads my starting weight I instantly get fired up. I like to do that trick with when I get back from the grocery store. Nothing like 8 bags full of food that you can instantly shed.

Good Luck to you, I will look for your 100 lb post.
  • dawnie_t
    dawnie_t Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When it happened for me, I was in a bit of shock, I weigh myself everyday but last week I had lost my 100th pound. It didnt hit me until i was in the car on my way home from the gym and I almost cried haha. Then my stubborness clicked in and said "you arent done yet, 50 more to go!" I was very proud:)
  • Nikki206
    Nikki206 Posts: 69
    Options
    I too am at the beginning of my journey. I am just taking baby steps and focusing on NSVs but of course that is always in my mind too. As much as I say that I try not to focus on THAT goal it is nearly impossible. You guys are very motivating. GOOD LUCK!!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!