I was just wondering why....

Options
2»

Replies

• megamoo04
    megamoo04 Posts: 269
    Options
    I was noticing a lot of pictures of boobs, why does that seem to be important? maybe i am missing something lol

I'm not 100% sure what the right answer is, but really, is there a bad time for boobs??? :bigsmile:

nope not at all, i was just wondering why
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Its " cleavage Monday" Only a guy could have thought that one up:laugh:

lol, so what is tomorrow going to be? this isnt cleavge that is showing, it boobs in a bra lol

Ahh yes...what some see as "take a pic of actual cleavage" others see as "take a picture of my boobs in a bra for the attention". I personally got grossed out by a few pics I saw today...
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Actually, today's cleavage Monday was originated by a female, which is good, cause girl cleavage is WAY better than guy cleavage. I have no problem with people showing what they are proud of. There are some AMAZING stories out there, and folks have a right to be proud of their accomplishments. This "journey" isn't always fun and it isn't always easy, but to make the best of a difficult situation, however you can, I'm all for it! (Run on sentences are just a hobby). Cover it, show it, whatever, it's all good.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317517-cleavage-monday

You'll see a thread like this one... then I follow suit because, well, it's the code of the sheep

BAA RAM EWE --- BAA RAM EWE

but really, it's fun! the themes are always entertaining :bigsmile:
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Dang...look at me in a sports bra....I knew I covered too much..lol
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for a little over a week, but I've learned that people have great personalities and aren't afraid to loosen up a little. There have been so many people that I have see that have 40, 50, 60+ pounds of weight loss - let them be proud and have a little fun. It's no worse that you see on TV or in the newspaper.

What he said
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Actually, it was on a dare FROM my husband! :happy: Live and let live, I have love for everybody!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    What cself1 said! I agree...

I only posted on here as I was feeling good and carefree - I'm not going nude and I haven't posted pic of me in a bra.
    My profile pic was enough...just having fun yer know!....:-)

Let loose and have fun! :-)
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for a little over a week, but I've learned that people have great personalities and aren't afraid to loosen up a little. There have been so many people that I have see that have 40, 50, 60+ pounds of weight loss - let them be proud and have a little fun. It's no worse that you see on TV or in the newspaper.

Agree! Even with all the uptight people in this place, a few people still manage to loosen up and have fun. It really doesn't matter though, if it wasnt cleavage they'd complain about something else.
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    <-- guilty! :)