Good Morning!!! :o)

Options
Fitness_Chick
Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
Mornin All:drinker:
What's everyone up to today? I'm taking today as a rest day and gonna go get my brakes worked on this morning...throw in some cleaning later and some pushups for the challenge and who knows what else will come along.:flowerforyou:

Enjoy your day gang:bigsmile:

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Mornin All:drinker:
    What's everyone up to today? I'm taking today as a rest day and gonna go get my brakes worked on this morning...throw in some cleaning later and some pushups for the challenge and who knows what else will come along.:flowerforyou:

Enjoy your day gang:bigsmile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Did the treadmill this morning, work until 1:00, then a surprise 50th birthday party for my sister-in-law at 2:30. Should be a full day!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    My only plans for today are to got to a fund raiser for a woman I work with (who has cancer).:cry:

well...and of course log my food and exercise tonight!:wink:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Work out, clean house, get my hair did, work 4 hours, then karaoke night.
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    I just went for a 45 minute walk, so I plan to maybe go out again later!
    I only planned a 15 minute walk around the orchard and instead found myself walking through two villages! :laugh:
    I feel so good now! :bigsmile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Good Morning:flowerforyou:
    I have some grocery shopping to do and some cleaning around the house. What an exciting Sat.:tongue::laugh:
    Congrats on the loss:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today my fiance's parents are coming to visit and invited us to Chinese buffet! (eek!) However, today is my "off" day for eating well. Not that I want to eat terribly, but I'm going to let myself eat stuff without over-thinking it. Well, that's what I'd normally do... but since we're having Chinese I'm going to go and eat what I want but keep the rest of my day pretty light and definitely work out later!

In other news... Next week is my last week of classes before finals (YAY! :drinker: ) which means I should definitely study a lot today and tomorrow (BOO! :sad: ). I just keep telling myself, 2 more weeks, 2 more weeks!
This discussion has been closed.